Important Notes to ALL AUTHORS/PRESENTERS
- All authors who are presenting at the conference will have to complete the registration in order for their presentation to be scheduled in the conference programme.
- Each registration is meant for ONE (01) person to attend the conference only.
- Co-author(s) who are also attending the conference will need to register separately.
|CATEGORY||Early Bird |
by 10 June
10 June - 2 July
|Fees listed does not include GST|
|Student||USD 150||USD 200|
|Invited Speaker||USD 400||USD 450|
|Oral Speaker||USD 400||USD 450|
|Industry representative||USD 400||USD 450|
|Conference dinner||USD 50||USD 50|
- Conference dinner is included in invited speakers’ registration
- For other attendees who would like to join the conference dinner, a special rate (only USD 50) is provided. Due to the limited seats (100 people), please make sure you have it secured as soon as possible.
- For those who have registered to the conference, you are provided with a first year fee waiver to ACAMMA membership. As a main partner to ICNASA, ACAMMA is an organization aims at promoting the collaboration between Australia and China in both the academic and industry fields. Please refer to their webpage for more information.